Well don't know, will that be pleasant for Brad Wall or not, but as he promised he will have to grow as well as maintain a moustache for the whole month of November.
This old photographer of Saskatchewan Premier promised that he will be keeping a moustache if he is able to raise $3,000 by Nov. 1; his Movember fundraising target amount, which will be donated for carrying out research in prostate cancer and will be devoted towards men's mental health plans.
It has been reported that by this Sunday, Wall was able to raise over $3,000. He got more than $3,200 and that too days before his set target date of November 1.
The Saskatchewan Party premier asserted that Wall was eager to be a part of the previous held Movembers. However, his consultants suggested him that a moustache look would not be appropriate.
Wall said, "The staff just thought that would be terrible. They'd seen pictures of me in a moustache from back in the day and they were pretty convinced this was not a good idea".
However, now that Wall has achieved the benchmark, he will be growing his moustache and carry on with the fundraising event.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez