An Ontario physician has proposed that she is planning to move out of the country following financial troubles, which has left her to face debt of thousands of dollars and the much-awaited inspection by regulators.
Dr. Karen Dockrill has been restricted for charging fee from patients to avail the services of her improved pediatric clinic. Earlier this year, Dr. Dockrill was accused of breaching the rules and policies set, as she charged $500 to $2,200 a year from the patients.
Dr. Dockrill asserted that she has become a victim in the hands of those, who support more free ventures in Canadian Medicine. But the physician from Whitby, Ont has tormented after her unusual trial by Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Dockrill has already sold her house in order to meet up with her financial problems. She said, "Her own lawyer suggested she leave the province. She intends to relocate to nearby Buffalo after selling the building that housed her Mom and Baby Depot business".
She emphasized that she has been left in a situation where she is facing debt, but she believes that the care they have provided was a quality care. She stated that every patient desires to get best quality care, but it even requires them to be responsible.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez