Tripp Halstead was playing at his daycare when a large limb of tree fell on him. He was being rushed to hospital, where he underwent a brain surgery for three hours. It now has been found that the operation went well.
Tripp Halstead's parents are happy that everything went well, but there also affirmed that next few days are quite strenuous for them as well as for their child. He is being treated at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, where doctors are monitoring his recovery.
Doctors, who have been treating him, said that their main concern is to see swelling in the head of Tripp. Tripp's uncle Kevin Condon said that this little boy is quite brave and tough. He will surely get better.
He also affirmed that recovery would not be easy for Tripp. Agreeing with Condon, Tripp's parents Bill and Stacy affirmed that it would be difficult, but nothing would have had happened, if doctors would not have been with them.
They thanked doctors and other medical staff, who was with them during this difficult time. "Thank you again to everyone, it is amazing how loved and cared for we all feel right now", said Tripp's parents in a post.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez