The new iPad mini is in the market to get its share of glory. By far, response seems to be promising. If we recall when the first iPad launched two years ago, there were many who simply mocked at it, despite it being unique. However, things have changed a lot now with so many electronic devices in the market.
It is 7.8 inches but a lot lighter and is believed to be more portable than the original 9.7-inch iPad. It can fit in any man purse too besides it being touted as lady-purse friendly. All those who are addicted to internet, it is perhaps one of the best things they would not like to miss as the 7-inch screen allows for easy browsing.
As far as applications are concerned, there are hundreds of thousands of apps that were designed for the iPad. It has 5-megapixel camera on the back and an HD camera in front, which is great for FaceTime chats.
Though the new offering is small, but it makes one feel as if he or she is holding the internet in hands. It has certainly intrigued many people and it would be worth seeing what kind of response it receives in the time to come.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez