There has been an increase in demand for 4G mobile broadband. It has been claimed that more and more users would be able to access the faster mobile network as US Cellular is all set to unveil its new 4G LTE networks in over 30 markets, on November 5.
It will cover cities in Iowa, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Illinois, Maryland, Missouri, New Hampshire, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia, followed by Rockford, IL, Medford, OR, Yakima, WA, and Knoxville, TN.
The 4G LTE network builds upon our award-winning customer satisfaction and is the only one that comes with a valuable rewards program and other unique benefits like Overage Protection and Battery Swap", said Senior Vice President of Marketing and Chief Marketing Officer for US Cellular, David Kimbell, while claiming that there are expectations that more than 50% of the customers would be able to access 4G LTE speeds by the start of the holiday season.
It is known that US Cellular has the highest call quality and satisfaction of all national carriers and expectations are even high this time that it would be able to provide its customers effective and efficient services like clearer audio and video streaming, faster web pages, lag-free gaming and more as always.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez