When it comes to expansion and coming up with newer and better products, one name that instantly comes across mind is Cannon. Maintaining the rapport, Cannon has announced that it is going to launch a new pair of lenses known as EF-series lenses.
The lenses will go on sales from December and could be availed for $849.99. It is said that the new lenses will take the place of quite popular lenses that comes with L-series optics. Company officials affirmed that the new lenses will provide great performance with or without zoom.
Generally, it has been seen that problems come when aperture is at its maximum value at the time when camera is in the zoom mode. Nothing of such sort is going to take place, as the lens can maintain maximum aperture while being put in the zoom mode.
In order to make sure that the operational process is smooth, Cannon has provided ultrasonic motor in ring shape. It will make sure that even one is using manila support, process is smooth.
"Demand for interchangeable-lens digital cameras continued to realize robust growth in all regions while the market for compact digital cameras shrunk due to the stagnation of the global economy", said Cannon.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone