When it comes to expansion and coming up with newer and better products, one name that instantly comes across mind is Cannon. Maintaining the rapport, Cannon has announced that it is going to launch a new pair of lenses known as EF-series lenses.
The lenses will go on sales from December and could be availed for $849.99. It is said that the new lenses will take the place of quite popular lenses that comes with L-series optics. Company officials affirmed that the new lenses will provide great performance with or without zoom.
Generally, it has been seen that problems come when aperture is at its maximum value at the time when camera is in the zoom mode. Nothing of such sort is going to take place, as the lens can maintain maximum aperture while being put in the zoom mode.
In order to make sure that the operational process is smooth, Cannon has provided ultrasonic motor in ring shape. It will make sure that even one is using manila support, process is smooth.
"Demand for interchangeable-lens digital cameras continued to realize robust growth in all regions while the market for compact digital cameras shrunk due to the stagnation of the global economy", said Cannon.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez