BioShock Infinite is quite in news for a long time now, but for varied reasons. To give its introduction, it is third video game in the Bioshock Series and is a first-person shooter video game, which is set for February 26, 2013 release.
As said, a number of questions have been raised about the game. Some have been saying that the amusement is a typical video game. It's not the first time when its game developer, Irrational Games, has to hear such comments. It has been found that the Irrational Games has received a number of criticisms earlier as well.
Hero of the game is said to be copying the scenes of Call of Duty. Experts said that they themselves are in dilemma that whether they should take such games seriously, as at the end, there are just box art game. They said that there are times when they do think that who should and who should not be staying alive in the game. Many a times, they think that certain scenes should have had happened in other manner.
However, then they think that at the end, it is just a box art, which has been designed while keeping a number of things in mind.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns