Come January and you will witness the launch of novel BlackBerry 10. Research in Motion is making all the preparations, so that enterprises do not face any sort of problem from having a transition from their old Blackberry to the new one.
It is said that the RIM has prepared a complete pack of resources, which is known as `BlackBerry 10 Ready Program'. Though experts are happy that the RIM has been making an effort to revive its position, they also fear about the outcome of the new device.
Experts said that it can also happen that up gradation is nothing, but a formality to do so. In that scenario, they suggested that it would be best to leave the base of the RIM for once and all.
To know about the changes that have taken place in the BlackBerry 10, it has been said that the RIM has worked hard on getting new systems. Moreover, they have replaced all the old system and have used novel systems in their places. Not only this, they have also developed their own application system for software engineering.
In addition, they have also replaced their operating system, and will now be working on QNX, which was bought by them in 2010.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone