The Cancer Research UK has collaborated with JLS to re-launch their foundation with an aim to root out cancer from the country.
JLS was Foundation was formed in 2010 in order help charity organizations. The foundation raises money through prize draw, whose winners hang out with them. It is also considering helping the people with cancer through internet resources.
The foundation is taking steps to make the important information for the cancer patients available on their website. The group is making efforts to encourage people to donate their time, money and get them involved in the noble cause.
The prize draw for people to participate will continue through December. The winner will be awarded with one opportunity in his life to move around with JLS in the 2013 spring.
For getting involved and participation, one can log on to www. jlsfoundation. co. uk and get registered at a cost as small as £1.00. One user can also purchase multiple entries and can donate via credit card, debit card, PayPal or can enter for a free by post. Every detail regarding the same are mentioned over the website.
"We've always wanted to give back and help others where we can, and use our voices and the fact we're JLS to raise and create awareness", said Marvin while interacting with Newsround.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns