It has been recently announced that Sony Ericsson has extended the partnership with Box for Xperia for one more year. Box is a cloud storage provider, and its services can be availed in Xperia due to the contract.
Box was already having a contract with Xperia, but it was going to end by the end of this year. Keeping interests of people in mind, it has been decided by the company that the contract should be extended by one more year. Now, the new contract will end in 2013.
Box is a great service provider, which allows its users to upload and access filed from any sort of location. There is nothing, which you can think and this service provider cannot store. From music files to data files, it is capable of storing everything.
When Box first time entered into partnership with Sony Ericsson, its CEO Aaron Levie was found saying, "By partnering with Sony Ericsson we are bringing the full power of Boxr's cloud content management and sharing to those users".
The company officials have affirmed that more information about the deal can be availed at the official website the company. It shall be noted that Box service is not available among those, who have pre-2.1 version phones.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone