When the internet came twenty years ago, no one ever imagined it will take over the whole world in so less time and of course, it was never known that it will prove so highly useful.
In a quite short span of time, the internet has ruled the world and now almost all the businesses are controlled by it. Web browsing was initially done on the windows default browser internet explorer and another oldest browser was known to be Netscape Navigator.
Surprisingly, the two names seem something like ancient antiques to the generation now. The new and faster browsers have overtaken them with Google Chrome, the most preferred browser in today's date.
Other than Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Rockmelt, Aurora etc are used by the internet freaks in now-a-days. Mobile world that includes smartphones and tablets use Opera and Rockmelt preferably. Google Chrome alone has 36% share in the global market, as per StatCounter figures.
However, that's not the end of road for other browser giants in the mobile internet browsing. All the firms are trying hard to take over the mobile world as of now. Google officials say that a better browser will come up and that will rule the mobile world as it has done in case of the PC world.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone