Nature acts as a great relaxer, as it helps you to boost you energy by a number of folds. So, next time when you get stuck in a complex problem then just go out in the lap of nature without having any contact with modern technology and you will find peace within.
A research has been carried out on the same topic. It has revealed that whenever people have taken the help of nature, they have always revived back with great energy.
Study researchers said that volunteers went to great outdoor places leaving their modern gadgets home. Result was a great score in creative test. Co-author of the study David Strayer, a professor at the University of Utah said, "Too much of a good thing is not a good thing and so for creativity to flourish you need to disconnect from technology and reconnect with the natural world".
The study, which has been published in the journal PLOS ONE, was carried out on 54 American adults. Average age of participants, who took part in four to six days of trekking, was 28 years.
After carrying out the activity, it was found that creative test scores have improved drastically. David said that strolling in home's lawns will also benefit.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns