Comfort Dental in Mesa offered free appointment with a dentist on the eve of Christmas, providing people with dental issues the best Christmas gift they could might of.
A great number of dental patients were lined up outside of the Comfort Dental clinic close to Country Club Drive and Southern Avenue. The line was around the building. Most of the patients in the line had no dental insurance and therefore had no place to go for dental care.
Speaking about the initiative, Dr. Neil Norton said, "Back in 1984, we had a lot of people that had an unmet need. We thought it would be a great thing to do at the same time."
Norton added that around three decades later, the clinic still offers free appointment with a dentist on every Christmas Eve.
Dentists at the clinic volunteer their precious time. They performed a number of services, ranging from simple cleanings to extractions of aching teeth, free of cost.
They also distributed free toothbrush to encourage visitors to brush their teeth every day and help them feel better this Christmas Eve.
Visitors endured long and cold wait standing in line in front of the clinic, but what they received for their patience was definitely a great prize for that.
- Dell set to introduce its Dell Chromebook 11
- LG announces $349-priced G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition tablet
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally