The newer version of Dead Space 3 designed exclusively for Xbox 360 is made to recognize the voice commands and provide Kinect controls for the same.
The Kinect controls will respond to all the profanities of the user. The Executive Director, Steve Papoutsis said that the voice commands will benefit from the reactions of the users that come from the horror games.
He, further, asserted that the game is designed such that when person produces some acoustic gesture for example yelling, it will behave in a way the person wants it to. However, those commands need to be figured out first.
The marketing of the new game Dead Space 3 is being done will full zeal and enthusiasm by the Electronic Arts (EA). Visceral, an EA studio and developer has recently made announcement the downloadable version of the game shall be available to the users from January 22, 2013.
However, the advantage shall be available to the Microsoft's Xbox 360 users from January 15, 2013. "I've seen people pause the game and walk away and that's a sad one because it's too much for them and they don't want to play anymore", said Papoutsis while he cleared that the disadvantage has been removed from the newer version.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez