Peter “Nsukuzonke” Ndlovu, who is a former professional footballer for Zimbabwe, has got official discharge from hospital, a recent report has uncovered. The international soccer legend has now been recovering in Bulawayo at his own home.
Yesterday afternoon, Mater Dei Hospital released him from the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) saying that his condition as better now. Obert Mpofu. Ndlovu, the Minister of Mines and Mining Development, was very happy to see him well and congratulated him for the same.
He said that his family is actually worth laud as it had remained patient and strong till the time he recovered. His elder brother Madinda was relaxed to him home as well. “We are happy as a family. As you can see he is on crutches and no longer on the wheelchair. He was discharged from the hospital a few hours ago”, smiling Madinda was quoted as saying.
Peter, as per the findings, had met a car accident almost two weeks earlier. It was fatal, though Peter faced the serious injuries strongly and sustained the same.
Meanwhile, Madinda was asked if they would take Peter for further cure to the US and it came out that they are unsure about it as yet.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units