Hillary Clinton, the US Secretary of State, was discharged from the New York Presbyterian Hospital late on Wednesday after being treated for a blood clot in her head.
She underwent treatment of her rare illness for about three days at the hospital and is now expected to recover fully from the rare sickness she suffered. Her medical team has asked her to be careful with her health particularly for some days while they said that it won't take much to recover from it.
As per reports, Ms. Clinton is very eager to be back to her office and resume her work. Earlier, she caught a stomach virus on her trip back from Europe on December 7, after which she fell prey to a number of health problems and doctors asked her to take proper rest.
According to images released by CNN, she was seen moving towards a black van with her husband and former President Bill Clinton and her daughter Chelsea. She and her family praised the care and treatment she received on her stay at the hospital.
"Grateful my Mom discharged from the hospital & is heading home. Even more grateful her medical team confident she'll make a full recovery", tweeted her daughter Chelsea. Ms. Clinton is now contacting her staff via phone.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone