World is puzzled by a recent announcement of Apple, which says that the faulty Do Not Disturb (DND) function present in its iOS 6 software will get fixed on its own. Apple has asked people not to take any action, as the problem is going to get resolved by 7 January 2013.
People are now questioning Apple, as how it is sure about the fact that the change will take place and the problem is going to get fixed. But, there are experts, who said that they are aware of the matter.
Patrick McCarron, who is an iOS developer, said that the ISO week of 2012 is going to end on 6 January 2013 and that might be the reason that Apple has been saying that problem will get resolved on 7 January 2013.
To talk about the problem that people have been facing due to that bug, experts explained that the DND let people trouble by unwanted calls, messages and texts. Apple said that they have come across the problem and are sure that the problem will get fixed on the above mentioned date. They have also stated the same on their official website, said officials known to the matter.
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public
- Dell unveils new $129 device that brings Android OS to any TV or display with HDMI input