Published in the February issue of Consumer Reports, a report has uncovered that when it comes to weight loss, satisfaction remains away at a good distance.
It is being said by researchers from the Washington University in St. Louis that people seeking to lose weight often at first balance the same with the factors like the approach to be followed. It has been found that the ones on Medifast were able to lose more weight than their counterparts on some other diet.
Lead researcher says men were found to lose more weight than women. Median loss observed at men's end was almost 18 pounds. However, the same in case of women was noted at 15 pounds. And this loss is enough when one has to move from obese category to the overweight group or even when one moves from the overweight group to healthy weight.
It was found that people's satisfaction level was high when they liked the plans to be followed. "This study acknowledges that no one diet is for everyone, realistic expectations result in greater success, and finding an eating pattern that meets your lifestyle is key to long-term success", director of university nutrition Connie Diekman, RD, Med affirmed.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone