As the New Year has begun, many peers have set their resolution of losing some extra pounds around their waistline. An elliptical machine at the gym is used for longer than usual and it is because a large number of people are overweight or obese and want to lose weight.
But, a recent report says that you probably now would not need to rely on gym alone for achieving your resolution. Since, "Nike+ Kinect Training" for Xbox 360 is a new fitness game that would offer you a properly redefined personal trainer at home.
It is being said that the new regime is a four-week exercise program, which hubs at three points enclosed below:
- Get lean
- Get strong
- Get toned
The training program even does not ask you for any added expense or intimidation. All it demands is your time from your busy schedule. It has been informed that the Kinect system's graphics and interface are efficient with virtual trainers providing great help.
Besides, the camera-based system is attributed with the ability to detect motion in personalized cardio drills, the report finds. The Wii U is titled "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013" as Nintendo has not brought out a "Wii Fit" as of now.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits