As the New Year has begun, many peers have set their resolution of losing some extra pounds around their waistline. An elliptical machine at the gym is used for longer than usual and it is because a large number of people are overweight or obese and want to lose weight.
But, a recent report says that you probably now would not need to rely on gym alone for achieving your resolution. Since, "Nike+ Kinect Training" for Xbox 360 is a new fitness game that would offer you a properly redefined personal trainer at home.
It is being said that the new regime is a four-week exercise program, which hubs at three points enclosed below:
- Get lean
- Get strong
- Get toned
The training program even does not ask you for any added expense or intimidation. All it demands is your time from your busy schedule. It has been informed that the Kinect system's graphics and interface are efficient with virtual trainers providing great help.
Besides, the camera-based system is attributed with the ability to detect motion in personalized cardio drills, the report finds. The Wii U is titled "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013" as Nintendo has not brought out a "Wii Fit" as of now.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units