Though, it has been revealed that only a third of Americans are getting to be asked from their doctors about their physical activity. It is being said that from now on, the trend would change and all Kaiser Nurses would be asking patients about the same.
Since, exercise is a must for everyone along with intake of healthy diets so as to remain fit. And failure of questions about exercising habits on doctors and nurses' part is really a failure. It should also be a part of the routine vital signs.
Kaiser Permanente is a biggest non-profit health insurance plan of the nation and it has been affirming that doctors would be informed about the importance of asking such things. The group has even started a move so that doctors start talking to patients about their habits of physical activity sooner as possible.
It is being said that most of the important signs such as pulse, blood pressure and temperature are already known by people. But, it is the duty to guide people over exercising benefits. Some doctors are in support and say that physical inactivity is worse than obesity and other health risks.
The idea starting from Kaiser Permanente in Southern California has now spread to other states as well.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns