Whether it is Britain or Boston, one thing is common among the two and a number of other countries and that is flu. It has been recently revealed that flu has been creating terror in a number of countries.
Recently, it was revealed that Boston's Mayor Thomas Menino has announced a state of emergency due to the flu. On the other hand, concerns have been raised about flu vaccine in California. It is now that public health officials have opened up on the topic and have affirmed that there is no shortage of the flu vaccine in California.
There are chances that some of the pharmacies may have fallen short of vaccines, but that does not mean by any chance that California has fallen short of the flu vaccines.
The officials said that they have been made clear by the U. S. Center for Disease Control that the flu season is not going to depart any time soon. So, they have been making all the preparations that will be needed in the coming time.
Moreover, they have also been watching other states as well to know the flu pattern. Health Department said, "The number one step to prevent catching the flu or other communicable diseases is hand washing. Frequently washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water will reduce your risk".
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone