Virgin Media, UK's mobile operator, LG Nexus 4, though not wallet friendly, has taken hold of Nexus 4 stock. It has been refusing all rumors regarding Nexus 5 but Korean Forum has hinted that its successor can come next month.
Nexus 5 is supposed to have 5-inch full-HD (1920 x 1080) display translating into a pixel density of 440ppi. It flaunts new NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor with 2GB of RAM, 8/16GB of internal storage, a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Rumored price of Nexus 5 is expected to be same as that of Nexus 4 i. e. $299. There has been no spilling of beans over which Android is supposed to be used. Most likely android can be Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie.
These rumors have come after the news of halting of production of Nexus 4. There has been no word from LG or Google regarding this. There is an expectation that these devices may debut at the Google I/O event scheduled to take place from May 15 to 17 in San Francisco.
These rumors started spreading when a Google spokesperson told that Nexus 4 will witness no production any further, hinting that a new model is about to be released.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units