As per a recent report published in the Orlando Business Journal, it has been revealed that there are chances that Wal-Mart Stores are indulging into the plans of working with insurers.
Their main target will be providing low-cost insurance covers to small businesses. While confirming the plans, Marcus Osborne, Vice-President of health and wellness payer relations at Wal-Mart Stores said that the plan will help small employers to save.
For now, it is not known that how things will work as they are still chalking out their strategies. Wal-Mart spokesman Danit Marquardt said that they have been thinking about the plan. But, for now they do not have any such provision for small businesses.
It has been seen that Wal-Mart keeps on coming with different plans in order to expand businesses. Not a long time has passed when the organization said that they were planning to health-care offerings. But, later they refused of working on such plan.
"All the pharmacy chains, including Walmart, are looking for ways to provide primary care in a way that's more accessible and more affordable", said Kaiser Family Foundation`s Senior Vice President, Larry Levitt. It now has to be seen that whether or not the company actualizes this plan.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez