Apple, the biggest tech-giant and gadget designer, has come up with another update for iOS, its mobile operating system, though the update is not an extraordinary one as many other updates often out by the firm.
Yes! The company has talked about the launch of iOS 6.1 today, which offers LTE support to its users for many different carriers. Apple Inc. has told that the same could make downloading things or watching them blurry. It has avowed that EE users in the United Kingdom might get to see this.
The company also cooed about the popularity of the iOS 6 saying it is the most advanced mobile operating system in the world. LTE support reaches more markets across the world with the help of iOS 6.1.
Apple adds that iOS 6.1, therefore, allows more number of customers to enjoy Safari browsing along with iCloud services. Higher count of people can also enjoy iTunes and App Store downloads as well as Facetime video calls.
"With nearly 300 million iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices on iOS 6 in just five months, it may be the most popular new version of an OS in history", affirmed Apple's SVP of Worldwide Marketing, Philip Schiller.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini