Ten children's hospitals have been recently listed as Parents' best by a magazine in the US. A recent report has revealed that the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC has grabbed one position amongst the ten.
It has been found that it is at No. 6. The details related to why the hospital has been ranked at this position are available online. Also, a video about the same has been posted there.
It is being suggested that an informed decision, if taken timely about children's health, can prove to be awe-inspiring. When it comes to a serious illness, the decision just does wonder by avoiding worse conditions.
The fourth best children's hospital was Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. It was Monday when parents ranked the hospitals according to the services and care provided by them. 66 children's hospitals were examined in all and these were not only ranked in six specialty areas, but overall as well.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin grabbed No. 1 rank in neonatal care, the report finds. "It's just an acknowledgment of the passion that our staff, nurses, physicians, everyone has for caring for kids. I see it every day as I walk through the NICU", said medical director at the NICU at Children's, Mike Uhing.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez