Ten children's hospitals have been recently listed as Parents' best by a magazine in the US. A recent report has revealed that the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC has grabbed one position amongst the ten.
It has been found that it is at No. 6. The details related to why the hospital has been ranked at this position are available online. Also, a video about the same has been posted there.
It is being suggested that an informed decision, if taken timely about children's health, can prove to be awe-inspiring. When it comes to a serious illness, the decision just does wonder by avoiding worse conditions.
The fourth best children's hospital was Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. It was Monday when parents ranked the hospitals according to the services and care provided by them. 66 children's hospitals were examined in all and these were not only ranked in six specialty areas, but overall as well.
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin grabbed No. 1 rank in neonatal care, the report finds. "It's just an acknowledgment of the passion that our staff, nurses, physicians, everyone has for caring for kids. I see it every day as I walk through the NICU", said medical director at the NICU at Children's, Mike Uhing.
- Google Nexus 10 2 launch date reportedly delayed to 2014
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK