A new revelation says that once thought to have been a big-foot like creature walking on the turf of mountainous region is a North American bear that may have escaped from a circus.
From a long time, rumors were making rounds. It said that large hairy beast in the Mount Shoria region had escaped.
After the rumors of "yeti", three hairs from different areas of Shoria were given to yeti-hunter Prof Bryan Sykes of Oxford's Wolfson Institute.
After analysis by a DNA expert from Oxford University, it was observed that the hair belonged to one of the rarest black bear from North America. Type of black bear from North America is called Ursus americanus.
According to the researchers, finding of the research is strange. The only reason that can explain this situation is that may be some animal must have escaped from a circus or a zoo.
This study has left experts puzzled and they are still deciphering the reason behind it. One thing that the scientists have been emphasizing on is that the hair was not from Asiatic black bear.
According to a newspaper which reported on the matter, this beast was more closely associated with a cartoon bear Yogi than a snow-monster.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits