Here comes a big chance from NASA for approx 150 social media followers, who can get a chance to chat live with International Space Station astronauts Mr. Kevin Ford, Mr. Tom Marshburn, and Mr. Chris Hadfield but remember, you have to go to Washington DC on your own dime if you are willing to participate in this opportunity.
NASA has revealed in its announcements that the selected 150 candidates of NASA's Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ followers, would not only be allowed to tour the space agency's Washington Space Operations Center but they can also chat live with astronauts on the space station, which is 240 miles up in the sky.
There is no better chance than this to spend terrestrial time with other astronauts and space scientists.
What all you have to do to be selected is start being an active social media user of NASA on a social network, and get yourself registered for the opportunity on February 5-7. NASA will reveal a web address for registration via Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ tomorrow at 9AM EST.
Your work is till registration only. Further is the work of the space agency, which will randomly select 150 participants from the ones, who have registered themselves. Those who will be selected will be able to bring a guest too along with.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone