It seems wait is over for those who have been waiting for Microsoft's Surface Pro with Windows 8 as it will be on sale on Saturday. Thought its Surface RT could not work, it is expected that the new offering at $899 would be able to make its place in the tablet market. It is expected to come in models with 64GB and 128GB of storage.
Having an Intel Core i5 processor, it is reported to have a 10.6-inch screen, and has the Type Cover keyboard dock which doubles case. "The power and speed of Intel's Core i5 processor, coupled with the detailed engineering design from our Pro team, really brings you the power and performance of a laptop PC, all in a tablet package", said Panos Panay, general manager for Microsoft Surface, in a Microsoft's new Surface blog.
It has been further said that it would be able to make users experience just like they are using PCs with older versions of Windows. The tablet would be made available for selling in the U. S. and Canada first through Microsoft retail stores and the company's online retail site.
It would be worth seeing how it will be received in the market which is flooded with tablets from many others companies too.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording