A survey recently conducted by the American Psychological Association has revealed that the highest levels of stress in America are faced by the young adults.
However, American adults have suffered so many natural disasters since the Great Depression, along with national tragedies as well as the worst recession. But, they do not face as much stress as the young adults do.
It has been found that the average stress level for Millennials is 5.4 in the nation. As compared to them, the stress level in general on an average is 4.9. In addition to the same, the fact that higher number of young adults belonging to this generation has got themselves detected with depression has concerned experts.
The team said that varied reasons can be responsible for more stress levels in young adults. They many times try to search a place for them in the job market and pay off student loans alongside. But, they eventually need to go back with their parents. Such matters can easily disturb one's mindset.
"Being in the college environment and having so much on the to-do list, when you put everything together, it can feel very stressful and overwhelming for students", said health promotion specialist Sara Martin.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone