Style icon Marc Jacobs held Marc, a fashion show, on Monday evening, at the Lincoln Center Tents where lots of maroon and disco hair cropped up the feelings of 70's. However, Marc Jacobs made few changes in the show because of snow on the east coast. He was about to showcase his Marc Jacobs line on Monday at the Armory but now the show and the collection have been delayed. The show will now be held on Thursday night at the Lincoln Center.
Show goers were not happy about the move but once they entered the show, they succumbed to everything from music to the seating arrangement. Models wore dresses inspired from 70's including suits jackets, a gamut of fabrics and dazzling prints.
A generous sprinkling of plaid was also seen on male and female models. Shiny suits having lounge lizard feel were modeled by several males.
A series of outfits in autumnal shades were shown in standout pieces. A high-vamp platform seemed to be a new trendsetter. Short hems mostly to the knee length were aesthetic and sophisticated.
The best part was the striking antique white multi "Marie" bonded tulip dress that wooed everyone. Moreover, girls also wore classy chunky pumps in bordeaux, wine, navy and black.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez