`Halo' creator unwraps its brand new video game project, the new sci-fi game Destiny.
Yes, the company Bungie that is known as `Halo' Creator has recently revealed in his statements about the ambitious new sci-fi game on Sunday.
This recent project is the first one from the company since it stepped away from the Master Chief and his adventures.
According to the announcements made by Bungie, the renowned game development company, Destiny would be a series of a futuristic sci-fi action game of a "shared-world shooter."
This is a first-person shooting game. It will be launched by the company on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 implying that that an online connection would support the game. It will feature both solo as well as co-operative play with competitive multiplayer elements too.
Also, players can add on an additional layer to the game with the help of a companion mobile application, said the company.
"'Destiny' will draw players into a world filled with mystery, action, and adventure, but most importantly, 'Destiny' is more than a disc in a drive, it is a living social universe filled with other players," said Bungie President Mr. Harold Ryan in an announcement on Sunday.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez