Facebook is known as one of the most popular networking sites, many believe it is by far the largest social network around.
Same is the result of the survey that was recently performed by Pew Research Center. In their survey, the professionals looked at late 2012 data for the social networking landscape and as was expected, Facebook stood at the first position.
The networking site is being used by 67% of Internet users in the United States, who use the social network, detailed the findings.
On the second position was Twitter, the social networking market that Pew noticed had 16% of American Internet users followed by Pinterest with 15%. Yes, both the social networks had a difference of only 1%, which made it a very close race between them.
Pew has further shown a possibility of counting the numbers at plus or minus 2.6%, which if goes on a positive side, makes Pinterest as the second largest social network in the world right now.
At fourth position stood Instagram, which had 13% of Internet users in the US on its service. If we consider the plus or minus 2.6% margin of error, as Pew admits, Instagram could be the third or even second most popular social network in the United States.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez