Recent news reports point towards Telenav’s latest iPhone update. It has been claimed that Scout app would be able to offer shared navigation with friends and family. It’s just a click away for Scout users and they can enjoy sharing any event, place, or location with contacts via email, text message, and Facebook updates.
“We are always on the go – whether it’s our morning drive to work, taking our kids on an adventure for the weekend, or going out with our friends”, said Dariusz Paczuski, General Manager of Scout at Telenav.
It is expected that this app would be able to set a new bar for navigation. In addition, this app would be able to send a text message to contacts with an ETA after navigation session is activated. All those who are keen to get the same can access the Apple app store and it is said to be free with a premium services available.
However, the company won’t stop here as they are aiming to make the app, share information about full route with friends and family as well as ongoing updates on their ETA. It is expected that this app can prove to be a lot helpful for those who stuck up usually in unexpectedly heavy traffic.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez