A recent news talked about how a medical marijuana grow operation is affecting Port Coquitlam residents. It has been observed from many months that the residents have tried to get the production of the licensed medical marijuana stop but all the efforts could not do the needful.
With fans running there almost, the residents were exposed to the disgusting smell of pot. Tagging as "residential terrorism", one of the residents shared how they fear their safety in this region now.
"It's a terrible feeling because it's so close to my house", said the resident, named as Anna. It was later told that Police had apparently raided the home and found that they were growing more than licensed marijuana. It has been said that operator Kousha Malekpour is most likely to be closed soon. Apparently, supply to power and water to the home has already been cut by city officials.
While the owner is furious over such charges asserting it to be a legitimate business, it has been found that the man has a tainted background. He has apparently threatening a police officer and even was detained in last august. "To me having this grow operation is just like owning a Starbucks. It's no different", he said, while claiming that he uses marijuana to ease his pain.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez