According to confirmed sources and research carried out by several organizations for the past 50 years, it was found that food products which contain high glycaemic and milk are prone to increased acne in human body.
Acne affects millions of teenagers across the globe, with symptoms like painful and swelled skin, and forming unwanted spots on the skin covering the neck and face region.
Acne is a medical skin disease, which is caused by excessive secretion of sebum mixed with the dead cells. It clogs the pores and thus forming an infection in that region.
Medical reports also suggested that sebum is produced due to hormonal changes that happen during adolescence period. However, acne is not fatal but dark spots on the skin often lead to depression, lack of self confidence, and stress.
Medical experts have found that people who intake lots of sugary and milk diet are prone to this condition. Now, scientists have claimed that food with high glycemic index is directly related with the development of acne in the humans.
Experts have suggested that medical nutrition therapy (MNT) can help patients get rid of acne. Patients need to control their diet in order to get relief from this disease.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez