As per the revelations of a recent report, the Android product line has been overhauled by LG Electronics today.
Amongst the products, the flagship Optimus G Pro is the one, which has been heading the way. The specifications related to the same had been released by the company the previous week. And it is only after a week that the phablet is being shown off with a 5.5-inch screen.
The Opimus line is, however, categorized into four groups, viz. the F series with the "4G LTE mission for everyone, G series for deep-pocketed early adopters, the lower-end L series and lastly, the Vu tablets.
The report says that Optimus G Pro along with its sibling, smaller Optimus G, would be joined by some more down the line. "It won't be long before the Optimus G and G Pro have further members in this space", said LG Electronics Mobile's head of product marketing, James Marshall, in Europe.
LG's Nexus G received strong reviews. Nexus G is the latest model in the Nexus line of Android smartphones of Google. However, the same could not diminish the Android supremacy of Samsung, its South Korean rival.
But, the new phones in the line are being hoped to be technologically promising.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez