The investment banking and advisory company Lane Berry has been acquired by the St. Petersburg-based Raymond James Financial Inc - a diversified financial services company that provides services to individuals, corporations and municipalities.
The Lane Berry acquisition, the terms of purchase of which have not been disclosed, would add to Raymond James’ reputation in Merger & Acquisition advisory services. Lane Berry would expectedly throw in its profound industry experience in the Business Services industry to the Raymond James investment banking platform.
Founded in 2002 by Frederick Lane and Robert Berry, – ex-managing directors of Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette – Lane Berry has offices in Boston and Denver and employs 21 investment banking professionals.
Post-acquisition, Lane Berry’s Chairman and CEO Frederick Lane joins Raymond James as vice chairman of investment banking; while its former President Robert Berry joins as managing director and co-head of the company’s mergers and acquisition practice. In addition, James Bunn, another senior professional at Lane Berry, will join Raymond James as the co-head of the company’s business services practice.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez