The guidelines that will help in accessing the benefits of National Disability Insurance Scheme have been released by the government. This will also include the knowledge about the level of support provided by the scheme.
The regulations are open for the public to comment and share their views up till March 23. The provision of amendments is also provided in the regulations, if necessary. The discussion and commenting by the people will be succeeded by the launch of the program in five cities across NSW, Victoria, South Australia, the ACT and Tasmania.
The New South Wales Government is proceeding further by calling an expansion of the ACT's trial site for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). ACT agreed to be among the several launch sites for the NDIS. Around 2,500 disabled Canberrans will be enjoying the support in 2014-2015.
NSW Disability Services Minister Andrew Constance answered on being asked about rethinking of the boundaries that as Canberra is the major center, the people living in New South Wales and the surrounding region would also be receiving the disability support in Canberra. He further stated that he disbelieve the full fledge evaluation by the ACT parameters.
A spokesman for the ACT Community Services Minister Joy Burch said any information about the proposal is still awaited by the territory to be granted by the NSW Government.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns