Trials are midway as abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell is charged with seven first degree murders and a third degree murder. The 72-year-old doctor from Philadelphia has been sued and is on verge of being hanged for brutally killing seven infants and a woman.
It emerged that he was involved in delivering seven babies prematurely and cutting their spinal cord using scissors, following which they died. In addition, he is also charged with a murder of a lady whom he allegedly prescribed overdose of a lethal drug. The woman died at his Lancaster Avenue clinic in 2009 after abortion. The region's most powerful abortion-rights group, Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania, has also criticized Gosnell for the mis-happenings.
The group was alleged of referring the women for late term abortions to his clinic but it denied the charges. Gosnell was taken into police custody along with his employees at the clinic, who were charged of murders and illegal medicine practice.
"Abortion at its core is a violation of the mother and the child in her womb. Gosnell was paid to kill people, and that's what he did", said John Stanton, a board member of the Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia, who is opposing death penalty for the accused.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez