For a number of years, large holes are being found in places in Egypt which are known for archaeological significance. As per experts, the holes might have been made by people in order to make them as tunnels which can be used to find archaeological treasures.
One of the places where such large holes have been found is the Great Pyramids at Giza. It is been two years now and the police is busy in solving the cases which revolves around tunneling incidents. The police said that they have people have been making tunnels in order to get antiquities.
The security forces have also shared a video footage that shows vast tunnel networks. The footage showed a group of Russian tourists who were waiting at Giza Necropolis, Egypt. They were waiting at the place so that officials go back to their respective place from their duty.
As soon as the officials went, they tourists started scaling the Great Pyramid. A number of photos were clicked at the moment which took place in the 1980s. Authorities concerned were able to stop the tourists from climbing.
The Great Pyramid of Giza is said to be the only pyramid that is intact till now.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone