For a number of years, large holes are being found in places in Egypt which are known for archaeological significance. As per experts, the holes might have been made by people in order to make them as tunnels which can be used to find archaeological treasures.
One of the places where such large holes have been found is the Great Pyramids at Giza. It is been two years now and the police is busy in solving the cases which revolves around tunneling incidents. The police said that they have people have been making tunnels in order to get antiquities.
The security forces have also shared a video footage that shows vast tunnel networks. The footage showed a group of Russian tourists who were waiting at Giza Necropolis, Egypt. They were waiting at the place so that officials go back to their respective place from their duty.
As soon as the officials went, they tourists started scaling the Great Pyramid. A number of photos were clicked at the moment which took place in the 1980s. Authorities concerned were able to stop the tourists from climbing.
The Great Pyramid of Giza is said to be the only pyramid that is intact till now.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone