After a long wait, Google has finally announced the availability of the high-end LG Nexus smartphone in India.
The handset, priced at Rs 25,999, is now at sale at the LG exclusive stores as well as leading retail stores and multi-brand outlets in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata.
The Nexus 4 smartphone, designed by LG, features a 4.7-inch True HD IPS display with 1280x768 resolution; a 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor; an Adreno 320 GPU; 2GB of RAM; and 16GB onboard storage capacity, which is not expandable.
Some of the other attractive features of the LG Nexus 4 handset include an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash; a 1.3-megapixel front camera; wireless charging capability; support for 2G and 3G network; and a non-removable 2,100 mAh battery. The smartphone will run the latest Android OS version, the Android 4.2 ‘Jelly Bean.’
In addition, the handset also boasts the inclusion of near field communication (NFC) technology, which can facilitate the users in transferring data or making payments merely by touching.
About the launch of LG Nexus 4 in the country, Soon Kwon - Managing Director of LG Electronics India – said: “LG Electronics is pleased to partner Google on the release of the Nexus 4 in India.”
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone