Recent updates from the Cronut Burger present at the Canadian National Exhibition in Toronto have unveiled that dozens of people have been found to have fallen ill after eating the croissant-doughnut-burger.
It happened on Tuesday when these people had this gut-busting snack. The reports have been provided by Toronto Public Health.
The reports say that overall 34 people have complained of gastrointestinal problems. This triggered an inquiry into the matter. They checked for the food poisoning in the burger.
It has been confirmed that the two people who fell ill had consumed Cronut Burger. There has been no confirmation from the Toronto Public Health spokesperson. No judgment has been made yet and they're still considering the matter.
Irrespective of the fact that the virtual world has sent messages that have attributed the bad health to Cronut Burger, Toronto Public Health has not rushed into any judgment.
According to Dr. Lisa Berger, "We have not identified any particular food source as being involved".
The calorie-rich snack, EPIC Burgers and Waffles will stay opened till the time no conclusion is made. Though, one thing that has been common in all the cases is that they have all eaten the cronut burger.
Rest, the investigation into the matter is expected to carry on.
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone
- Acer unveils its first touchscreen Chromebook – the $300-priced C720P
- Microsoft’s launch-day sales of Xbox One surpass 1 million units