ConAgra Recalls Cookie Dough Packages with Peanut Butter

.

ConAgra Recalls Cookie Dough Packages with Peanut Butter

As per the findings of a new report, food giant ConAgra has issued a recall of a number of Kroger brand handy chocolate chip cookie dough packages. The reason is that these were mistakenly packed with peanut butter.

The recall is being carried out in collaboration with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The same covers packages of Break `N Bake 16-ounce chocolate chip cookie dough. These have Nov. 24, 2013, as "Use by" date and the Unit UPC11110 87530.

It has been told that the cookie dough had been provided in Gerbes, Foods Co., Kroger, Dillons, Food 4 Less and Gerbes as well as Fry's, Fred Meyer, Scott's, QFC, Ralphs and others. Smith's grocery stores, spread in 26 states, also had received the packages.

The FDA and ConAgra said that the cookie dough on recall were likely to risk people of suffering from peanut allergies. Thus, these were in time being asked not to be consumed. However, no illness has been reported in relation to the same as of now.

The report found that Kroger stores in Texas and Louisiana have not got impacted, neither the stored in Delta Division of the chain. This division comprises of Arkansas, western Kentucky, western Tennessee, Mississippi and southern Missouri.


Latest News

Ford Shares Drop With Profit Concerns
Dominion LNG Export Project Gets Green Signal from FERC
Second Quarter Shows Fastest Growth of U.S Economy
Stronger Safeguarding Rules for Service Members Against Predatory Lenders
Yahoo Urged to Buy Rival AOL Inc.
Slowing Down of Inflation May Make it Difficult for BOJ to Achieve its Target
B.K. Modi’s CIO Plans to Start Pre-IPO Fund
American Soda makers Promise to Trim Twenty Percent Calories by 2025
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has Hired a Search Firm to Find Suitable Replacem
Stricter Rules on Tax Inversion Push Down Stocks of Firms Considering Such Moves
Brazilian President Says Growth in the U.S. Could Result in an Improvement of Br
Anonymous Whistleblower to get $30 Million from SEC