It seems that the US is not able to reach at a consensus when it comes to budget deal. It has been said so as till now, nothing about budget has been finalized.
Experts were of the view that delay of such kind will take place due to government's partial shutdown, which can take place. Moreover, regular update about the US jobs will also not get published.
If the shutdown takes place then it will not be the first time when such a thing would happen. It has been said so as in 1995 as well the government shutdown has taken place. But in that scenario, the Labor Department has published the report on inflation.
With this, a number of things have been revealed with regard to market. It has been found that the consumer spending has increased by 0.3% in August. The Commerce Department has unveiled about income rise as well.
The department has revealed that the income rise has been 0.4% in August. The growth is said to be better than July and many analysts were of the view that there are chances that growth pattern might get weaker.
The weakening can be of around 2% and the same will take place due to consumer spending.
- Ford unveils new 2015 Mustang in its first global launch
- Ford set to unveil its all-new 2015 Mustang --- the first Mustang to be sold globally
- Finnish startup Jolla Oy launches its self-titled Jolla headset in Europe
- HTC to launch dual-SIM variant of flagship HTC One handset in UK
- Nokia quietly unveils Lumia 525 Windows Phone 8 smartphone