In a disclosure which underscores the immense popularity of `Candy Crush Saga,' the game's maker King has recently revealed that the installation of Candy Crush Saga on Facebook or mobile devices has touched 500 million.
The announcement by King coincides with the one-year anniversary of Candy Crush Saga, which was initially launched as an app for mobile devices on November 15, 2012; and eventually went on to become one of the most popular games worldwide.
Celebrating the first birthday of candy Crush Saga, King - which is also reportedly heading towards an IPO - has not only disclosed that the install figure of the game has reached half-a-billion, but has also shared some other statistics about its hit game.
According to the details shared by King, the last one year has recorded the gamers having played more than 150 billion individual games of the multi-colored, addictive casual game. King has also revealed that Candy Crush Saga is played during commutes by 61 percent of the UK Candy Crushers; and while watching TV by 78 percent of the US enthusiasts of the game.
With King also revealing that one in every 23 Facebook users is a Candy Crush Saga fan, King Games Guru Tommy Palm in a press release that Candy Crushers can look forward to "even more exciting new Candy Crush Saga content over the coming months, including an exciting new twist to the game."
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns