A kid of 10 has composed an extremely sentimental letter to Santa requesting him to cure his father from a cancer that's killing his dad.
10 year old Ronnie Harris has requested Father Christmas to just grant his one wish which is to make his dad get better from the fatal cancer.
His 32 year old dad Russell Harris is fighting for his life. The little boy from Ipswich has not asked for anything from Santa solely for himself, just his dad's health.
Ronnie said that he believes that if Santa grants his wish then he will become the happiest child in the entire world as his dream will come true. His mother, Emma Harris, 31, found this letter to Santa under his bed and felt great pride and was moved to tears of emotion after reading it.
Ronnie's mom said that she wasn't aware that he had written any such letter and if she wasn't cleaning it up then she wouldn't have known for some time about how her little boy felt. She said she was very touched when she read what he had asked from Santa this Christmas.
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording
- Google releases Chromecast SDK to general public