According to a latest report, a website has recently acknowledged and praised a new Vancouver Coastal Health poster campaign, which is aimed at warning people about the outbreak of syphilis in the region.
This campaign is focused at warning gay men about the rise in the syphilis rate in the region. Its aim is also to make more and more people aware of this epidemic in the region.
Mark Robins who is associated with the Gay Vancouver campaign says that he does not feel that the images of rainbow crosswalks or French bulldogs are offensive.
He also claims that one has to grab people's attention now-a-days in order to make then take these issues seriously.
He says, "It's a little provocative, but I think it's also a little tongue in cheek and addresses the whole social media thing by saying what's trending in Vancouver".
He also adds that in today's lifestyle we need to catch the eyes of viewers so that they are able to understand the messages which are forwarded for benefits of people as well as the community.
He claims the campaigners are doing their job in a manner that will get their message noticed by people and hopefully people will get themselves tested.
- Fireball over Yellowknife Turns the Night-Sky Bright
- Bitcoin investors call for protection after collapse of two major Bitcoin platforms
- Digitally-connected young Canadians are regular targets of ‘phishing’ scams
- Comprehensive Study Casts Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Individuals have to stop piglet-killing disease by keeping it out of their barns