A number of deadly cases have been operated by the surgeons at a Reno hospital in recent years. Such incidents include a horrific crash at the Reno Air Races, a shooting rampage at a pancake restaurant, a fiery Amtrak accident and a murder-suicide at a middle school.
But, this week's incident shocked all the surgeons at that hospital, which they had never been through before in their lives. Surgeons found themselves fighting to save lives of two men, who were been gun shot by a suicidal California man in the examination room area of a urology clinic.
It has been reported that one of the doctors died at that instance, another was critically wounded and the third person was seriously injured by the gunshots. Investigation was done by police and they declared the names of the victim as Charles G. Gholdoian, Urologist doctor along with his colleague and Dr. Christine Lajeunesse.
After the shooting, all the victims were taken to an emergency room in the Renown Regional Medical Center campus.
Kris Gaw, Renown Regional Medical Center CEO, showed his grief by saying that another tragedy has been received by our community. He said that this incident has hit our medical community and is really shocking to believe that such incident took place at our doorsteps.
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini
- Panasonic announces Lumix DMC-GH4 camera with built-in 4K video recording