An incident took place, in which little 13-year-old girl undergone a tonsil surgery and was later on declared with a dead brain. This news is somewhat heart breaking for the family of the little girl as she is currently on a ventilator and the family of the girl is hoping for a miracle to happen.
It has been reported that a temporary warning order, which states the time limit for the girl to be on ventilator has to expire on Monday. The independent doctor is set to examine the condition of the girl on the ventilator the same day, the results of which will be presented by him to the judge on Tuesday.
On the basis of meaningless statements presented by doctors to the family, the gross insensitivity of the hospital has been blamed by faith leaders. Rev. Dr. Harold R. Mayberry, Sr. Pastor of First AME in Oakland, said: "Whether he or she is doctor or administrator, when he says, 'she's dead, dead, dead and we want court to say no, no no,' it represents a lack of sensitivity".
The chief of the pediatrics said that they do not raise false hope for the family of dead patient. He added that once the brain stops it's functioning, it never ever restarts again.
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits