Amy Wigfull, who had fallen five floors while on a holiday in Spain, has given birth to a healthy baby in the United Kingdom.
Amy has suffered massive injuries when she fell down from fifth floor of a hotel while on a family holiday to Malaga, Spain in June of
2014. She had fallen from a fifth floor window while sleep walking in the hotel.
She was broken vertebra, wrist, shoulder and pelvis, a punctured lung and a brain bleed. Doctors were able to pin her pelvis back together but she was told that she might not be able to become mom ever. She was told that she will not be able to cope with the weight of her baby because of the metal screws inserted to hold her pelvis
Amy, who is a Visual merchandiser from Goldthorpe, South Yorks, has given birth to 6lb 13oz baby named, Ralph. Baby Ralph was born during the previous month by caesarean section. Amy, "When I fell pregnant I did four tests before the news would sink in. I'm alive, I've learned to walk again and I'm a mum. Ralph is my little miracle."
- Fire threatens entire city in Alberta
- Authorities order evacuation of entire city in Alberta due to wildfire
- Mitel Networks Corp of Canada to Buy Polycom Inc for Almost $2 Billion
- Reportedly Bombardier Inc. is Nearing a Deal with Delta for C Series Jetliners
- Review shows alcohol has no net health benefits